Waking up to the white stuff in Trailer Village, Grand Canyon National Park

The forecast for some wintry precipitation was realized overnight!  It will feel somewhat like winter on this early spring day with a high temperature possibly up to 40 this afternoon and a chance of a bit more rain / snow during the day.

Here's what it looked like at and around my trailer when I looked out this morning.  There is some blue sky around, and of course people are out with their dogs for a morning walk!






Comments

  1. Wow! It's pretty but were expecting snow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! That was from me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, snow was in the forecast for today! Tomorrow is expected to be sunny with a high around 50!

      Delete
  3. I think we had more snow here in GV!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops all my comments have been anonymous. Wasn't paying attention.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment